Tuesday, June 29, 2004

Not that Kind of spam, Nathan

Spam's dirty little secret - some buy its products: "According to a Yahoo! Mail global survey of about 37,000 Internet users in 11 countries, 20 percent of U.S. residents admit buying products from spam purveyors. About 78 percent said they delete spam."

-----------------------------------
Ok, this is why some people need to be shot. Normally I am not a big advocate of violence, but come one. This means that every company that can get my email address will send me junk, knowing that there is A ONE IN FIVE CHANCE that I’ll buy from them. ONE IN FIVE! That is absurd. Of course if anyone of my loyal readers happens to fall in the category and is offend by my comments..... too bad, I still think you should be shot. Besides we all know that no one reads this, I don’t even read this. (But then who is "we all?")

1 Comments:

Blogger bobby said...

My yahoo account was the worst, about 75 emails a day, but I just use that to sign up for stuff (hence all the spam). What really upset me was my okstate email, that gets about 20 a day, and I have to check it for class information.

June 30, 2004 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home