Sunday, July 11, 2004

Falls Creek 04

QUICK, click HERE


Ok, with that out of the way, let me tell you about last week. Last week I had the privilege of attending Falls Creek with Glenstone Baptist Church. This was I believe my 9th year at Falls Creek, being a sponsor for six of those. Although I am cheating on one of the years, I only spent a day and a half at FC last year and I was probably technically a guest, but in my eyes I am always in charge so who cares.

Hey, back to what is important. We had 3 salvations last week, which was awesome, and if any of those three are reading this, I want you to know I am proud of you and praying that you continue to grow in your relationship with Jesus. We also had a student commit her life to ministry. To this student all I can say is I know what lies ahead for you, and I am sorry. For those of you who can't tell, I'm kidding. When called to it, there is nothing better than full time ministry.

In addition, I grew personally in my walk with God. Last week was a time of teaching for me, I taught the morning in cabin studies, and a time of prayer. While it was great to be teaching again, most of my growth came in the area of prayer. For many of us prayer is something that we do because we are supposed to, and then we sit back and hope God answers it. However I got to experience prayer as an exciting thing, and I got to see very quick results from it. Nothing is as exciting as knowing that you prayed for something one night, and then seeing it happen the next day.

Well it's time to pack for camp this week, we leave early tomorrow. For those of you who went to camp with me last week, feel free to post a comment below, I promise Asa dosn't bite.....often. You can just say hi, or even share your experiences from camp if you wish. Also, in addition to commenting, be in prayer for me and my church during the next week. Specifically pray that we see God's power in the area of salvations, just like we did last week.

Until I get back next week remember, same bat time, same bat channel.

Yeah, I had to do that


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home