Saturday, July 17, 2004

My Great Loss (AKA YFN 04)

WOW, when we last talked, I had a full head of vibrant hair.  That’s right, Vibrant.  However, the combination of Falls Creek and YFN was just too much for it.  For now, all of my beautiful vibrant hair lies in a trash bag somewhere in Dallas. 
 
Now, for those of you who are constantly looking for a reason to laugh at me (Martin, I'm looking at you and your group right now) I will post pictures as soon as I can, hopefully before leaving on vacation this coming Thursday.
 
Now to get serious.  YFN was great.  I consider it a great honor for God to allow me to see Him move twice in two weeks, and I pray that these experiences carry over into future youth meetings.  I should probably type more than that, but I'm tired, so............. BUGGER OFF!!!!! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home