Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Farewell

Well, this will be last post for a couple of days (at least).  Tomorrow I leave for Oakland California, we thought about going to Chicago, but decided to see a real team play instead.  The after a few days there, it’s onto Phoenix Arizona.  For those of you who haven't heard me mention this with every other sentence I use, I did an internship there a couple of years ago and look forward to seeing everyone again.  I’m just not sure if they look forward to seeing me  =)
 
Anyway, we leave at 6:30 in the morning, so I will not be here in the morning.  If i see a reply before bed tonight, I might say something.  If not, Asa, I leave this in your capable hands.  If Martin gets out of hand, I expect you to head up to Missouri and pretend that he buys things from spam emails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home