Thursday, August 05, 2004

A Shocking Development

It has come to my attention that there are people who read this and don't contribute their comments and responses (which means I have more than two readers....yay!). This saddens me. The thought that you would come here and partake of my intellectual offerings (ok this is not the time to look over previous posts) and not feel the need to contribute back makes me question your character.

Now I know that it seems like my intellectual (ok, I really hope I'm spelling that right) abilities are enough, or even more than enough, but I like to keep "the lesser ones" involved (right Martin?) so please post something that allows me to make fun of you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean I actually have to post something for you to make fun of me? If I'd have known that, I'd have quit posting a long time ago! And it's enttellekchewall. :)

August 9, 2004 at 11:23 AM  
Blogger bobby said...

If you quit posting, I make more fun of you. It’s the ones that haven't posted that miss out on the joy.

Also, I enabled posting anonymously so that no one would have to sign up for an account. I would appreciate it if when posting anonymously you give your name in the post. Like this

bob

August 9, 2004 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger j (PM) r said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 9, 2004 at 12:25 PM  
Blogger bobby said...

T-H-A-T E-I-T-H-E-R

See, you had it right the first time.

August 10, 2004 at 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home