Friday, October 01, 2004

92-70

Yes, the big number. If Oakland can take 2 of 3 from Anaheim that will be their record (most likely enough for home field in the first round.) If Anaheim can take 2 of 3, that will be their record (most likely enough for home field in the first round.) I love copy and paste *ahem*

We have our big 3 pitching (Mulder Zito Huddy) and are at home, so I still feel confident. However, it would have been really nice to have wrapped this up already. Which we could have done had we not gone on a stretch where we won 3 out of 9 games. Wow, that says playoff caliber team. I am still confident come playoff time. This is the year. (I've only said that for 3 different years). If I say that often enough, I just might believe it.

HEY!! Maybe that will work with other sports The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL. The Bills are the best team in the NFL........

3 Comments:

Blogger bobby said...

And they all go marching down, to the ground, to get of the rain, dum dum dum dum

October 1, 2004 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger bobby said...

There is always hope. Yes, I'm referring to food poising.

October 1, 2004 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger bobby said...

Man Asa, if I didn't know that the tripple post thing was an accident I would think your trying to rub it in.

Man Asa, if I didn't know that the tripple post thing was an accident I would think your trying to rub it in.

Man Asa, if I didn't know that the tripple post thing was an accident I would think your trying to rub it in.

October 6, 2004 at 8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home