Wednesday, August 25, 2004

I am scared just to have it in the same room as my computer

Last night I started working on my sister’s computer. She said enough for me to know it was a software problem, but not so much what the problem was. So I started by installing avg antivirus (a wonderful free anti-virus program) which proceeded to find 90 viruses. Let me say that again, 90 viruses. So I spent two hours cleaning and checking her drive, and when I finally got it cleaned out, I still could not run windows update. So while the saga is not yet over, I wanted to give you guys an update so that you didn’t think my lack of posting was due to grandma getting run over by a reindeer.

1 Comments:

Blogger bobby said...

You may say theres no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa we belive.

August 25, 2004 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home