Friday, August 20, 2004

Hey look, its me again

Hey yeah, back in the day I used to post here. Ok, so maybe my last post was only 4 days ago, but it has been a long week for me. I say for me because it has been a great week for the youth in my group. You see, I currently rank as the BEST preacher they have heard in the last 3 days.

Yes, I did preach this Wednesday, and a fine message it was. Based off the life of Daniel. Now, normally I would give you my three points, but I feel that job is better left to Asa. So I’m sure that later today he will be happy to fill in the details for you all.

Also, our youth have a cookout/Frontier City trip coming up this weekend. I will not be able to attend the Frontier City portion (which is sad, Treasure Mountain is calling my name) however I will be there for the cookout. I even hear the cook might be almost as good as I am, a rare treat indeed. (You see, I like to cook things rare, and you don’t often find cooks as good as I am, so its rare…. It’s a pun…..ok, Shut up.)

2 Comments:

Blogger bobby said...

You see, I was about to praise Asa and his ability to hold onto a bright yellow sheet, but then I saw this, "The third and (thankfully) final point." Now, I am hurt, and by hurt I mean I'm going to hurt Asa next time I see him. Remember hurting people hurt people. Especially Asa.

Hey, did I know you were taking classes at OSU? And by that I mean should I have known you were taking classes at OSU? And why am I using the past tense were for a class that starts next Monday? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

August 20, 2004 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger bobby said...

Remember Asa, need knows no season.

August 20, 2004 at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home