Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Prediction Time

Yes, that wonderful time of year when I say things that three months from now I will wish I had never written down (proof of things said in the past seems to haunt me.) First though, a look back at my last prediction, that I will win our college pick'em. After week one, I have a commanding lead with Martin, of course, bringing up the rear. Don't worry Martin, it’s always possible that Asa and I will both forget to make picks for four straight weeks and give you a chance.

Ok, so for today’s prediction number 1. Our church's (ok, youth group's) fantasy football finishing order. 1. Bob 2. Asa 3. Adam 4. Josh 5. Rachel 6. Michael. And although I haven't seen her team yet, we will though Tiffany in there between Rachel and Michael. I have to admit the team that scares me most is Rachel’s, I'm kind of hoping she gets bored with the process and loses points by not setting her starters every week. Even if not, I consider myself unstoppable with Trent Green, LaDainian Tomlinson, deuce McAllister, Jamal Lewis, Marvin Harrison, Torry Holt, Joe Horn, Todd Heap, Viniteri and the New England defense. And yes Asa, those last two still make me sick.

Finally real sports predictions. First mlb. The playoffs (and yes, this is pretty easy this time of year) Oakland, Anaheim (wc), Minnesota, Boston Atlanta, St Louis, San Diego, LA. Sorry Martin but you just handle the power of the Padres. Get it, padre power, both start with p....... ok, so obviously, the world series will be Oakland sweeping Atlanta.

Of Course, Buffalo will win the super bowl, and my cowboys behind heisman trophy candidate (you heard it here first, you know, unless you heard it somewhere else already) will finish the regular season 9-2 (second in the big 12 south). BTW asking who I thing will win the south is pointless, the only way I could truthfully answer that would make me quite sick, and no one wants that....... ok I don't want that.

Btw you should now be able to email my posts to friends. If you do so to someone who might get mad at say my NL comments, remember to tell then my name is Martin Grant and I live in Missouri. You can also tell them that I always wished I was a bob (coolest name ever) so I pretend to be on the internet.

1 Comments:

Blogger bobby said...

ummmm Asa, the bills and colts (Indianapolis) are in the same conference. Only one of the two can make the super bowl.

September 9, 2004 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home