Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Picks revisited

Wow, how’s that for a good sequel title? Much better than The Picks Strike Back.

So let’s see here a week ago I said
I had a commanding lead in the college pick’em. Still true.
My order for fantasy football. I stand by this order, but, since we won’t know how true that is for a while, at the end of this post, I will pick this weeks games.

One week later, it is getting harder to keep my prediction of an AL west wildcard. Stupid Yankees and Red Sox. And to be honest, I don’t care about the NL and will stand behind any pick that goes against the cubs. =)

I stand behind all my football picks, even if it’s just a slow start for Buffalo. (Hey it takes more than one loss to get a buffalo fan down, although four straight years of a certain loss did it.)

Now for the finale, (man am I cool or what)

Silly Monkeys v li’l brudder
This one is tough as the silly monkeys have yet to set a line up, but Li’l Brudder seems to be basing his team off how buffalo does, always a good sign. (unless you want to win)

Cement Dements v Shortys
Again, one team has not set their roster (shortys) but I have to admit CD looks tough with culpepper Alexander and Portis, that is if Alexander is full strength.

Ducks v Chonlahans
One, I do not take any responsibility for misspelling Chonlahan (I put the blame squarely on the first Chonlahan, what was he thinking?) Finally a game where both squads are set. For the C’s, 7 out of 8 players are from Oakland, this is a problem because Oakland plays buffalo this week. With that in Mind, I go with the priest holmes lead ducks.

Mr Bob v Da Wombats
No bias at all in the game prediction. Da Wombats look strong with Manning, A. Green and Faulk, but the Weak Wombat Wide receives will cause the team to fall just short of the sure to be strong Mr Bob’s.

And yes, I love the fact that I can post whatever I want here, whether anyone cares or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger bobby said...

Ok, so I picked Silly Monkees, Cement Dements, Ducks, and Mr. Bobs.

Well, I was wrong on the CD Shortys game. CD lost 70-36. Ouch
Ducks took the chonlahans 52-41 which was closer than I thought.
Silly monkeys beat li'l brudder, no need to pass along that score.
And of course I already mentioned my 78-59 win. Tak that Wombats.

September 21, 2004 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home