Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Real Music Goodness

So, I no longer listen to the station I posted here earlier. It's not the station, its me. I just don't like the station any more. (Man I love that joke)

Seriously, it has nothing to do with the station, I just found a way to play to my somewhat strange tastes. LAUNCHcast Radio. You can access my station here (http://launch.yahoo.com/launchcast/station.asp?u=1238502748), I hope. There are some annoying ads, but I think I have it pretty well trained now to only play good music.

This has been a good experinece for me too as I have realized how few bands I actually like. BTW Lanchcast (yes, their half caps thing is stupid and I will not do it again) is a joint effort with yahoo, so you can create your own station. And hey, it might be almost as good as mine. might. almost.

Oh, almost forgot. Let me know if any artist every plays for you that is not christian and I will make sure to go block that artist from playing again. I think I have them all blocked, so this should not be a problem.

2 Comments:

Blogger bobby said...

One problem I forgot to mention. Since I use the free version, you have to listen to the first 30 second of each song, then you may pause the song, or skip it entirely. This also effect closing the window it runs it, you must wait till after the first 30 seconds.

November 17, 2004 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger bobby said...

Hey, so I was rather wrong about having the station trained, choir music YUCK!, but I have managed to slip in some country, but only a few artists that every human being should hear =)

November 18, 2004 at 10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home