Friday, November 05, 2004

Election 2004 - I wish I had a good subtitle

Actually, I think that has a good ring, Election 2004 I wish I had a good subtitle. If I had thought of it earlier I would have presented it to a news organization.

Now that I have run off anyone who doesn’t personally know me and feel obligated to read what I write, let the commentary commence. The rest of this post will be written in John Edwards mode (*THUMBS UP*)

I believe the democrats will never again be able to get a New England democrat elected. (*THUMBS UP*) Also, this shouldn't be as surprising as it sounds; if you look back there hasn't been a New England democrat in the white house during my life time. (*THUMBS UP*) For the democrats to win, (*THUMBS UP*) they will have to look to moderate southern democrats. (*THUMBS UP*)(*THUMBS UP*) Clinton and Carter both fit this mold. (*THUMBS UP*) Also, it's about time we as a nation look at morals while making decisions. (*THUMBS UP*)(I really mean that one) I remember trying to do youth ministry during the Clinton years, how do you tell teenagers that they should remain sexually pure and tell the truth when your president doesn’t? (*THUMBS UP*)

I also wish to pass along that my respect for Kerry has risen. (*THUMBS UP*) My main concern before the election was that if Bush lost he would take our nation through the process of 2000, of course I figured it was a given that Kerry would. (*THUMBS UP*) However Kerry waited until the election was over and then gave a concession speech, it was an amazing thing. (*THUMBS UP*) So Thumbs up to you Senator Kerry, I still wouldn't vote for you, (*THUMBS UP*) but I don't believe your the worst person on the face of the earth, (*THUMBS UP*) that is still a tie between Edwards and Hillary. (*THUMBS UP*)(*THUMBS UP*)(*THUMBS UP*)



(*THUMBS UP*)




(*THUMBS UP*)(*THUMBS UP*)




(*THUMBS UP*)




(*THUMBS UP*)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*THUMBS UP*

November 5, 2004 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger bobby said...

Don't say a word? thats no fun. Just be glad I keep forgetting about this speech on wednesday nights, if I ever remember (yes even if its years from now), oh the fun I will have =)

November 12, 2004 at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home