Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Man loses it with a lug nut

So, I was messing around online and saw this story, which immediately made me decide to start the old blog back up.

Best to use tools when loosening lug nut

Now, I know what your thinking. "Maybe using a shotgun to remove a lug nut is a little extreme, but he did remove the lug nut, right?" However I am a fan of doing things right, well, at least for the purposes of this post I am a fan or doing things right, so I look at this as a missed opportunity. Why not start splashing liquid nitrogen on the tire then using a hammer, or pile several dozen batteries around the tire and light a fire. If you are going to injure your self and damage the vehicle, at least have the decency to make it memorable.

Finally, there is one option that has not yet been mentioned, I'll call it the griswald option. Simple drive into St. Louis and start asking people how to get across the river, works every time... at least it worked once, in a movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home